2. Why did you join the company?
I joined Triton Power for a career, not just a job. Since the first time I met Eric Johnston, his kindness and truthful words really made me jump on board with this great company without question.
3. What’s your favorite part of working for Triton Power?
My favorite part of working for Triton Power is my team. Everyone is very helpful, they’re always there when assistance is needed. Not to mention, when we have to all come together and work as a team we’re awesome! I’ve never worked for a company with such outstanding teamwork!
4. What is your current position?
5. What do you like most about the generator industry?
What I love most about the generator industry is helping customers! To me there’s more rewarding feeling than knowing someone is truly grateful for your help during a time of difficulty due to a natural disaster.
6. What inspires you to come to work every day?
What inspires me to come to work everyday is assist customers with their needs and build new relationships with clients
7. If you could choose anyone as a mentor, who would you choose and why?
My parents, they always are all ears and very understanding. Their mindset is incredibly positive no matter the situation and knowing the struggles they’ve been through and what they’ve accomplished to this day; they always give me the best advice.
8. What advice would you give someone wanting to enter the generator industry?
Always be open to learning. There’s always something to new to learn in this industry considering technology is constantly advancing and equipment is constantly changing and improving.
9. What’s one thing you learned — industry-related or not — in the last month?
Patience. I think patience is an important factor for everything in general. Good things take time.